New in Africa!
The Solsave Silicone Power Battery
Patented – Silicone Electrolyte Characteristics:
Our unique silicone electrolyte does not corrode the internal plates of the batteries, hence increases capacity and prolongs the battery charging cycles.
Solsave’s universally recognized edge over commonly used lead-acid batteries is due to its high temperature performance and fast charging capability which is truly unique in Africa.
Normal VRLA batteries (Valve Regulated Lead-Acid) in general lose around 50% of cycle life for every 8˚C increase in temperature above 25˚C, while Solsave Silicon Power Technology conserves 60% of the energy that ordinary batteries lose due to this rise in temperature.
At higher temperatures above 40˚C virtually all VRLA batteries lose capacity and performance, however Solsave Silicon Power batteries always function with full capacity at temperatures even above 40˚C. For the use in appliances or vehicles where heat is generated, Solsave Silicon technology performs better than the competition.
Additionally, Solsave’s Silicon technology allows for fast charging capabilities, as the Solsave batteries can be recharged to 90% capacity within 60 minutes with high current charging.
Solsave Silicon Battery Range has many other advantages including a low self-discharge rate extending the general lifespan by 80% by reducing internal resistance.
There is no pollution and temperature rise during charging and operations, therefore isolation is not required for harmful gas emission, saving design and construction costs in many applications.
Solsave Silicon Power Battery’s applications range far and wide, including telecommunication systems, utility applications, transportation, UPS systems, data center machineries, all forms of renewable energy collection (predominantly solar and wind power energy systems) and many other backup applications and traction batteries for vehicles and forklifts.
- World Changing – Extreme high and low temperature performance:
-40˚C to +70˚C with minimum loss on charging cycles during temperature rise.
- Convenient – Fast charging of 90% capacity within 60 minutes.
- Superior – Higher specific energy, around 30 – 50% higher than lead acid batteries.
- Smart – Low self discharge rate, around 20% every 2 years under ambient temperature due to low internal resistance.
- Durable – Long cycle life: more than 2,000 cycles at 50% D.O.D. and up to 5,000 charging cycles for telecom & standby use.
- Superb – Improved charging characteristics; no memory effect and can withstand high current charging and discharging.
- Flexible – No minimum discharge voltage restriction, allowing charging capacity at all time without initial discharging procedures.
- Eco-Friendly – No corrosion and no pollution due to Patented Silicone Electrolyte.
- Child Friendly – No acid mist emission during charging and discharging.
- 1 Year Warranty – Solsave Silicone Batteries are best in market.
- Maintenance free – Closed battery requires zero maintenance.
For more Info, contact us today on 021 380 0302 or email@example.com